Monday, July 30, 2007

Hand Wash Gel


I was recently in Lanka. I stayed with a friend and her mom for the last 2days there. My friend introduced me to some hand wash bottle. Said that it was 99.9% hygienic and was used to apply on the hands before eating to wash em.

I asked her why cant we just use water to wash our hands before eating? She replied saying that water wasn’t always available when we are eating out. I told her that then there would be something called fork, spoon and knives available then. She still protested saying that sometimes even those wont be available and gave me the bottle to test it on my hands.

Anyone of u ever use ‘Bonjela’? well, its something like that. I put it on my hands and rubbed it on both. And there I was clenching my fingers and making a disgusted face as it seemed sticky on my hands. I told her that there was no way I was gonna eat ANYTHING from these hands now WITHOUT washing it all off. Else it would jes feel weird.

Then I slowly put my tongue on my hand and tasted it, to which she was all shocked and went “Eughhhh! Ur not supposed to do that. That’s jes so yucky!”. I was thrown back in shock ofcourse. “so ur telling me that its wrong to put this stuff on my tongue even to taste it but its all right to rub it on both hands and then put those hands in food and eat that food?????”. Seriously, whats up with that? Hama keumuge kurin ai dhonnan masakkathakah hadhaafa oi echchekey. Ppl will come up with jes anything these days. Its like there’s a gel and cream for every inch of the body. We are so artificial nowadays.

6 comments:

LIL GIRL said...

i use tht *eyes rolling*
sumtimes.. like wen u eat nuts o chipss n ol (example).. u dont use forkk n spoon.. n u cud b in a place of no access 2 water..
mayb u bought it on ur way 2 unii.. frm a near by shop.. will u run 2 home 2 wash ur hands?

iecco said...

i eat from fork...always hehehe

kaiza shozey said...

lil girl: yea, thats what she said too.glad that ur finding a use for it.i jes feel more comfortable with washing my hands than that gel thingy all over my hand.hehe

darkangel: yayyy! me too. TWINS! heheh.

WritingsForLife said...

haha... interesting :)

we have hand sanitizer but they are not like Bonjela at all. You rub it in and it kind of dissolve in your skin.

Did you read the label? Was it actually a sanitizer? :)

kaiza shozey said...

i didnt read the label raaji. wasnt interested in it.hehe. but i herd it wasnt supposed to be that sticky. fake ehchcheh kanneynge.hehe

starky:hehe.lol. so ur gonna blame lanka huh?hehe

The Shadowrunner said...

I hate to be a nitpicking maniac... But did anyone notice that the poster says "beautyfull" instead of "beautiful"?.

Damn, even UNICEF even seems to be having typo trouble!.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!