Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pussy

Once upon a time I was askd by my cousin’s wife what I wanted for my VEEERY belated bday gift. I said that I wanted a pussy. A biiiig pussy. and a very soft one. And not just any pussy. I wanted the pussy at a certain shop. A black n white pussy at the corner of the shop. She really tried but soon before she could get me the pussy, someone else bought it. A guy who jes couldn’t keep his hands off the pussy. I was so frustrated and sad that I had lost my pussy. 

Then again one day I saw another pussy to my liking which too looked pretty much like the previous one. I was soooo overjoyed that I called my cuz’s wife again and varah hithun olhuvaalaafa told her about this new pussy that I had ‘chemistry’ with. So she called that evening and asked “are u sure u want me to buy this pussy? im here touching it. Its really soft too”. Yayyyyy! I was gonna get me a pussy. Soon she arrived with the pussy and it brought all its glory with it. But the 'king' of the house(not my dad) saw the pussy and found it to his liking. so i had to part with it and give it up for the bugger. Sigh  -the end-




14 comments:

Ruba said...

oohh, that little boy...
[jumps up and hides behind chair]

.mini said...

uhh.. its really difficult to read with that.. err.. P word :P

iecco said...

hahahahaha anonymous ge comment lol kekeke
yeah kaiza first cocks now pussies kekeke lol watssuppppp :P
and yeah wen i saw this on mvblogs i went like 0.o wtf! hehe lol and then opened to see sum stuffed toy!
hehe a cute one...thee thi fenijjeyah vaga nagaanan ingey! BEWARE! mwahahahah *evil smile*

starky..... said...

i want PUNANI........

Samahath Ibrahim said...

Googy! He's adorable...

kaiza shozey said...

@anonymous1: hehe, if cocks came, then pussys must come as well right? else there might be a protest that im being sexist AGAIN *whistle*

@velvette: lol. want me to tell everyone what happened and why ur trying to hide? *evil grin*

@mini: thats xactly why i used that word that often obviously :p. hehe

@darkangel: ooooook. *panicky look*. dont worry. i'd be sure to hide it really well when u come to my place. and dont tell me u cud smell it a mile away :p

@anonymous2: lol. good one. the world's jes full of surprises aint it? ;)

@starky: u n me both. u n me both. but first i wanna touch em to see if they are ripe. and i want 2. ;)

@maa: oh! u mean the kid. but isnt the pussy jes adooorrrrable as well? :D

Anonymous said...

haha u gave ur pussy to saruf??? LOL! poor boy:p i feel for u...

altho i hav to say...dude since this is the 50 sumthieth time u have mentioned this story...mihaaru hihfurijje tha:p

kaiza shozey said...

@noor: so glad to hear u FEEL for me :p. i jes happened to mention it to u more than ne1 else. LUCKYYYY UUUU. u shud b thankin me u know. u get to hear of the pussy all the time. ;)

Anonymous said...

lucky me..*sighs*

LIL GIRL said...

tht "P" word was such a bugger.. made me stop 3 times.. took a deeeep breath.. n started 2 read.. "telling my mind.. he is talkin abt a cat"
sad tht u didnt get it.. hehe
u mite find a better one.. who knzz

Anonymous said...

"P" word "C" word "F" word... watched rush hour 3?

The Shadowrunner said...

I was hoping for hilariousness... XD

WritingsForLife said...

haha... interesting :)

kaiza shozey said...

@lil girl: hehe. yea, mini was saying pretty much the same thing.that was the purpose u know. and ive gotten the pussy back. on my bed rite now.lol

@anonymous: havent watched it though ive heard abt it.

@shadowrunner: but instead it came as a perverted post huh? lol. wellllll, i was talking abt a cat u know. its not my fault that ppl are taking the wrong meaning u know *whislte whislte*

@raaji: ^_^