Thursday, August 23, 2007

Compliments


Doesnt it jes feel great when ur complimented or flattered.

"Im most afraid of losing or messing things up with two ppl in my life and ur one of them. and ur one person whom i can share stuff and ask advice about stuff that i cant share with even my best buddies even if ur over 5yrs younger than me".

"Hey dude, its really gr8 to see u after so long. we'll probably not meet again after a long time.Take care of urself ok? Its really hard without ppl like u around"

"Thanx dear, u can always make me smile no matter how down i am"

"All my life ur the one thing that has kept me sane"

Now isnt that nice? im jes so full of myself right now. lol. heheh.

But then comes the question "how much did they mean it when they said it?". i guess that question will always be there. and we wont know for sure. but then again there are some thats known to be jes flattery and stuff said jes for te sake of it. theres one of those above there as well. guess. ;)

10 comments:

iecco said...

i got noth more to say *-)

Anonymous said...

nice picture

.mini said...

komme gothakah emeehaku hithah eriyas meehaku thikahala echeh bunefiyya ufaavaanu
so just be happy :P

Anonymous said...

cool pic...

as the saying goes...the real motive and meaning of what he speaks is known only by the speaker himself....

Anonymous said...

its best not to be bothered.. i mean whether they meant it or not... they cared enough to say dho? keep smiling, im sure most of 'em mean it ;)

WritingsForLife said...

i think we should trust our friends when they compliment us, critisize us or advise us---they are usually right about us.

Sometimes i get compliments that make me cry :)
one of those:
http://raajii.blogspot.com/2007/08/eavesdropping.html

kaiza shozey said...

@darkangel: ^_^

@nass: thanx. i got it from deviant art

@mini: yep, i am. even to the one with whom it didnt turn out to be true. maybe meant it that time right? ;)

@zero:hama lhen veriyaage banduga vaahaka onna hen dho? lol

@finifenmaa:thats xactly my point as well. they did mean it when they said it right? that counts for alot. :D

@raaji:yea, no one knows us better than our friends.

Anonymous said...

"Now isnt that nice? im jes so full of myself right now. lol. heheh."

well i read dat over and over agn...and i still hav a lil question which keeps bothering me...ur tellin me urnt always full of urself :o:o! ? *hides before arra can kill angelic lil her*

kaiza shozey said...

@noor: angelic my arse :p pfffft. ur in trouble when u get ur arse back here in male'. *warning warning*

Anonymous said...

hmph..as always:P...does dat mean urnt gonna give me dinner?? aand u didnt answer my question! arra is an idiot! dats a special proverb for u!! arnt i so good at this!!