Monday, April 7, 2008

*grumble* -.-


Seems i had to write this in my blog if she ever answered these Qs abt me so lets get this over with :p

If you comment on this post
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.

skip the number 8 and dont expect me to answer those Qs to everyone :p

lets see bulhaa
1. chocoholic
2. buy the mars icecream cup uve always wanted with your OWN money
3. fiery red
4. the way u sulk whenever u loose in an argument or when u know im right abt sumthing.
5. ill skip the important bits here :p. but that was jes infront of ur house. was with a date when a stranger suddenly stopped infront of me telling me my name with a 'dho', shook my hand and instantly walked right away. that stranger being yu ofcourse. i realised it was you after you had started walking away. in my defense u never did introduce urself. :p
6. a black widow........jes kidding.hehe. a furry white cat. though sometimes you do remind me of a clown with a red squeaky nose :p
7. how do you do it? (and thats not something i wrote for the sake of it)

15 comments:

iecco said...

hey i wrote the ans for u u gotta do it for me as well =/

kaiza shozey said...

ok ikko.
1. ur sexy walk :p we get to see it every single time (A)
2. stay single for 5months. and u know what i meant by that.
3. bluish green
4. ur extremely nice
5. at light house. I was thinking what the hell was wrong with u. hehe
6. tiger
7. not here dho.its about a figure *whistle whistle*

iecco said...

oh no not that walk again. u know my mom pointed out a girl on the road and told me thats how i walk and the girl was walking like a real human duck! now that isn't sexy!!! hehe
and 5 months? 0_o i can stay single u knw but what u mean by that... 0_o !!!
so whats the question? *smirk*

iecco said...

aaand blue green? two colors which i dont like at all... wonder why *eyeroll*

kaiza shozey said...

i dont know if u look like a human duck or anything but the walk still is sexy. im sure even shan would agree with me on that. :) and u know exactly what i meant by the 5months thing. i was trying to be discreet about it but what ur doing right now aint helping u know :p. the blue and green part, i dont care even if u dont like it. i dont associate you with colours depending on what YOU like :p. hehe. i have my reasong why i chose that colour *whistle*

Anonymous said...

the guys going crazy

iecco said...

u know arra i just wish ****** said tht! lol u know what i mean

kaiza shozey said...

errr.....didnt you ask 2nights back right after you saw the beginning of the movie SAW? :p

kaiza shozey said...

@anonymous: yea, i can see that too. oh well, it happens. hehe

Ruba said...

Kitttteeeeeee O.O

kaiza shozey said...

@velvy: u make a move on the kittee and im supposed to answer those Qs for u? *raises eyebrow*. well, its u afterall.

1. u know what it is. *evil smile* well, its random abt you to every single person u meet.oooh mama! *whistle*
2. stop seeing that guy for a week....just a week. he has to be in male' though. :p
3. blue tits....i mean blue.*ehrm ehrm*
4. when ur all hyper and out of control. not to mention when u let aisha have it her way *we ARE thanking god so much during those moments*
5. walking towards me outside dinemore garden in ur walk while talking to me on the phone. no wait! thats not the first. thats the second. the first was at naththu's wedding party when ur x introduced me to you and i went "the buttterfly girl?" and u went all "grrr.....hmph". u were wearing a purple dress (A)
6. a horse.dont ask why. *whistle whistle*
7. can i see you early morning right after uve woken up. i heard it was a sight i should never ever miss by several ppl. (A). btw, aslu suvaalu obbaalee. mithaa thereyaku neyheyne kahala suvaaleh ;)

aesha said...

u didnt wish me on my birthday!! :(

nxt is me!!!

kaiza shozey said...

@aesha: yea, i remembered the day before. eyge fahun dhen handhaaneh nei. anyway i arranged a surprise bday party for you didnt i? :p i can hold on to that for a long time u know.

1)bodu balaaeh(in a good way ofcourse)
2)not listen to songs/music for a week(and it shouldnt be cos u were busy to do so :p)
3)blue (from blue shirt ofcourse.hehe)
4)ur way of saying things to their faces.....even if u are a hypocrite. :p
5)that lame ass roadha villun at dolphin. the bloggers meet up thingy.
6)an african grey parrot....the most intelligent parrot in the world(whistle whistle)
7)why'd you have to bloody change so much?

aesha said...

change? wat sorta changes you found in me ein?
oooh african grey parrot..didnt know it was the most intelligent one..:P

aesha said...

yea i didnt foget abt the suprise party..but wishing is a different thing..hmph..kuda koh thuively ey :P