Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thats weird.


I know most of u are gonna get a field trip abt this one. especially u anee. hehe. thats mainly why im posting abt it.

so basically there i was ready to leave for aussie. at the airport my mom calls me over to tell me sumthing. i could hear my aunt telling her not to tell me then. but mom replied saying that she promised she would tell me abt it and so she shall. so she calls me over away from everyone and tells me

Theres this woman who comes to our house alot. a friend and neighbour of an aunt of mine. She's friends with my mom too. i remember her since i was a lil brat. She's got a daughter jes abt my age. Seems very recently this woman has told my mom that she wants to marry her daughter to me. yep! u heard it right. and she's asked my mom to talk to me abt it. SO that was supposed to be the talk.

Yea i know the girl personally and all. she's kind hearted, really nice and religious.......but marriage? WHOA!!! i dont even wanna think abt getting married anytime soon. As far as i can remember ive always thought marriage should come after a guy is 25 of age. that should be the earliest. yea yea, there was a time period when i was all up for marriage any day any time. but now that im past that looks like ive still got a few years left. :) And im once again back to the thinking "Marriage jes chains you down bringing about so many restrictions and making the load on oneself so much more heavier and alot of new headaches. all for what? legal sex and someone special to always confide in? there'll come a time to go thru with that. but why get on with it when u can let it wait for a couple more years during which time u can enjoy the freedom all u want. Plus ive got loads of stuff to do before then"

16 comments:

iecco said...

koba kon irakkunney party? adhi neyguney rangalhakah kekeke..
dhen inna dhuvahakaa ehchis angaalahchey..lol
keke..
(ok ok but stil u got urslef a girl in a waitin list to get married which doesnt happen that often to anyone of us u know lol)

.mini said...

oh so you were a lil brat when you were young? :P

marry her! i mean, ive always wanted to do that, marry someone i don't know
you marry, tell me what happens!

but ofcourse, its totally, umm.. weird
i don't have that thought now ingey [eye roll]

Simon said...

Congratulations. Beautiful country eh?

BTW, "aussie" is a slang reference to "Australian". So technically one does not "leave for aussie" but "leave for Aus". Or Oz.

It's like saying "I'm going to Malay". Which is also a common error. A Malay is a person of Malaysian origin. Likewise an Aussie is an Australian person or thing.

:)

shan said...

arranged marriage?!?! WTF!! lol..dude! ur parents seriously need to get past the stone age! hehe..

kaiza shozey said...

@iekko: and i think u should be thankful u guys dont have that. i have a feeling ill have to deal with this later on. ehenve.

@mini: no i wasnt. i was an innocent cute lil boy. hehehe. cute and chubby since birth. *whistle*
marry her? ooooookkkkk. hehehe. lets see how it goes huh? still got a long way for that anyway

@simon:yep. beautiful country indeed. u sound as if uve been here. have u?
and thats something i wasnt aware of. have been using it alot since i last came here. if thats true then im guessing alot of australians and other maldivians studying in australia dont know of it.

@shan: its not an arranged marriage. the mother of this girl jes wants me to marry her thats all. and she's asked my mom to kinda talk me into it.

Anonymous said...

u were right this is a field trip. sms me ur aussie number.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW. I JUST KNEW. HAHAHAHAHA. I KNOW. HEHEHEHE. BUHAHAHAHAHA. KEKEKEKEKE. I KNOW!!!!!!! N I'M ENJOYING THIS FIELD TRIP. U ARNT GONNA HEAR THE END OF THIS FOR A LOOOOOOOONG TIME. PREPARE TO SUFFER BOY.

kaiza shozey said...

@the_sm: heheh. yea i know. this post was actually meant for u since ur pretty much the only one here who can find out who she is and details of this story. heheh. but nothing much to suffer. itll be jes the same suffering u give me with shiu ;) so why do i have the feeling im gonna regret those words? lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro hows aus...lol i just found out who the girl is..good choice

kaiza shozey said...

@naththu: aus hama obi. anee's been doing his work i see. heheh. he's determined to make this happen. choice? really? lol. heheh. lets see if i can help that.

MYSTIQUE said...

u kno first wen i visited i thought ur a gal...LOL....& dhen i read dis marriage thing & got dat ur a guy...

btw aaan adhi marry kuraane kamey ney...deres so much to life dhow...

Anonymous said...

i'll marry her XD

kaiza shozey said...

@mystique: you arent and wont be the first cos of the jeff buckley pic at the top of the blog. heheh

@affey: by all means. next time u get back to male' dude. ;)

shweetikle said...

wow! arranged marriage! thats rare nowadays! party ah kiyahchey! i wanna see herrrr!!! :D
and yeah, lemme know wat happens! hehe :P

Anonymous said...

dhombe didnt tell me mum told me..seems it was either me u or hammu..hehe

kaiza shozey said...

@shweet: suuuurrre. ill let u knw. :p i keep telling u, its not gonna happen. :p

@naththu: yea, heard that part. abt it being me or starky. seems i got lucky n got first choice. from that i saw an opportunity window opening. hammu bolah jahanvy. heheh. *evil smile* sorry hammu. u knw i love u bro but still.... kekeke