Friday, December 7, 2007

Injury


yes, FINALLY! ive had my first official fall from my motorbike. was going near galolhu dhandu last thursday. it was raining heavily. suddenly a car popped infront out of nowhere, i aplied the brakes and before i knew it i was sliding towards the car and ina split second there i was. Lying on the road. My thought at that moment "F**K! Im falling". and there i was unable to move. tried to get up and then jes gave up thinking "what the f**K. ill jes lie here and wait for the pedestrians to come pick me up". didnt bother. fell down in a bad position too. ehrm ehrm. wasnt easy to get up without assistance. hehe. whn i did get up i knew there was sumthing wrong with my left knee. but had an urgent thing to attend to and so i was off on my cyc again. But by night fall, the swolling increased and there i was on my bed unable to walk, climb up or down stairs or even move my leg. was up all night long too. couldnt sleep cos of the pain.vand apparently the master of the house decided that i should wait without going to the hospital until the following day. bummer. its my leg dammit! and i was the one in pain. and boy that was some pain.

2 comments:

iecco said...

get ur well back soon :P

i mean u knw that thing i rote on the plaster? i forgot now lol

kaiza shozey said...

hmmm. ill have to check. it kinda hard to see it all for me. hehe