Monday, November 26, 2007

Gym


Wanted to share an embarrasing evening with the rest of the world.hehe. I went to gym under the personal trainer thingy theyve got going. the guy said since i havent been doing any exercises or sports for quite some time(it was obvious jes by looking) he was gonna giv it real light n not yet start the actual training. so he made me do the bicycle and treadmill after which i was panting like a dog. Even worse.

Then he made me do the stomach/abdomen/vatever exercises. i was to lift my upper body n do sets which i did pretty well for a guy with a stomach like mine i must say. then came the part where i had to lift my legs. oh god. 20 times and 4 sets of it. i could see my leg rising and each time the height to which i was able to rise my legs up kept dropping and dropping. and by the time the trainer was done with me i could lift it to 4 inches abover the ground but he still kept me going. upto my limits. when i was done i couldnt even get up.

Finally when i dragged my lard filled body up, my head was spinning, i felt like puking , couldnt even see clearly and felt like i was gonna faint any minute. i seriously doubted that i would be able to even ride the motorbike back home without having an accident. so had to wait for 10mins before going home. even on the cycle felt like i could put my head down n fall asleep any sec. finally went home to see the 'STAIRS". i had to drag myself up 6 floors. could barely lift my legs at all. the min i opened the door to my place i dropped down onto the sitting room floor and layed there till my dad came n scolded my arse to my room.hehe. after the shower went flat and slept for 10hrs. N to thinkl that this was considered LIGHT and that the training hasnt even started yet. ARRRRGHHHH!!! no wonder it was damn expensive. its like paying to be tortured. lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this is embarrasing ..howw???

everyone goes thru this the first week of new excercise.

kaiza shozey said...

sorry to disappoint u by not telling more embarrasing moments of my life worth calling embarrassments :p

but it is one time that i actually remember being pushed to my limits so hard that my whole body was aching like hell, that i couldnt get up or even keep standing cos i had DOUBTS that i might collapse and faint any minute. that my vision was blurry. that i had to struggle to actually lift my legs up each step i climbed up.its not like i havent gone on trips or that i havent done exercises before. theres obviously a reason why i mentioned this certain one. guess i didnt express it as much as i shudve dho?

and welllll...it is embarrassing since it all happened even before the actual training had started and only due to some minor exercises. ;) *whistle whistle*

starky..... said...

hahahaha.....come one....next one will be easier....no pain no gain....remember

aesha said...

lmfao!!!!

hee hee i can imagine you right now! lol!!!

shweetikle said...

awww..poor poor teddy..hehe

kaiza shozey said...

im sure u can aesha. heheh. atleast ma nujeheyey skirt olhaigen sidin araakah. hehe.

Anonymous said...

looks like the flabs finally taken over n feeding u hypnotic instructions that ur tired n all.